A mechanical level system for your camper
A camper offers a lot of benefits in terms of comfort, but it is still a heavy vehicle that requires a careful approach, getting the best out of it.
If you arrive at a parking place, it may take a lot of energy and time to pull out the manual supports, and in that case some help could be very welcome.
A TESA levelling camper levelling system is the solution to these situations. Thanks to powerful engines, the vehicle’s stabilization is fully taken over, allowing the camper to automatically level horizontally. The TESA levelling system ensures that the camper is fully stable and horizontally levelled, giving you a high level of extra comfort.
Less hassle more comfort
Mechanical levelssystems have interesting advantages over hydraulic systems:
- Less time consuming, easier en therefore less expensive installation.
- Low weight, total weight ~ 60-65KG (depending on vehicle type)
- Environmentally friendly; Hydraulic instalations are not permitted in some circumstances where environmental issues apply
- Hydraulic systems need current aswell a Hydraulic pump. Electromechanical systems, just need current.
- Power usage just 12A avg (Hydraulic 30 to 70A)
The reason that TESA cán give 3 year warranty from factory:
- Don’t work with oil so low maintenance
- No possible air or oil leakage
- No powerloss when pressurized a long time
- No powerloss in case of insufficient oil
- Due to the absence of oil ideal in extreme temperatures
- Almost unaffected by lateral pressure
- Don’t bother dust particles that affect the system
- Excellent 7-layer coating against corrosion.
Technical specifications TESA Levelingsystem:
- For motorhomes or vans up to 5500KG
- Each support has an active thrust force of 2000 Kg and a static strength of 5000 kg
- Average absorption is about 12A. Vertical measures: from 300 mm to 420 mm
- Total weight complete system apx. 60-65KG